Saturday, April 21, 2012

It's becoming a trend to see the first line of my new posts starting with "I'm so bad at updating this thing", but it's true. I'm awful at this. Very busy for the next week restocking in time for ACen next weekend, but then I get a glorious month off. It will be a much needed break from making loops every day. Plenty of yard/house work to be done on the new house and not to mention putting in the garden and tending all the adorable little sprouts. I'll be attending AnimeNext June 8, 9 and 10th and then I'll have another glorious break until November when I'll be attending Anime USA and hopefully Nekocon. So to celebrate my free time, I'm going to put the store on a sale for the entire month of May. Look for a flat percentage discount for the entire month, and other promotional offers on random days to free up old stock and introduce new products. Fun fun. I think that about covers it. <3